You remember the whole BNP hashtag fun’n'games? Well, it seems that the BNP election flyers have a correspondence address on them.
Originally, I’d planned on gathering a whole lot of flyers, manufacturing a papier mache mosque and sending it to the address. Unfortunately, the Better Half – possibly knowing me too well – got hold of our flyer and binned it before I could begin work. That and I have a very short attention span.
You’ll know that I’m a lover, not a fighter, and I was wondering why someone would turn to the BNP. Perhap they thought – incorrectly – that they’d run out of options. Maybe they needed to be educated. So, logically, I thought I’d provide them with some options and some education.
So, I’ve made this and posted it to them:
I’ve gone for bright shiny colours to gain their interest. I’ve written in suggestions to try and expand their horizons. Ideas for things to do, nuggets of trivia, films to watch and music to listen to (What little white supremicist music I’ve heard must mean that Nick Griffin’s CD collection is shit)
1. St. George was probably Turkish
2. Watch a Spike Lee film. Ease in gently with “Inside Man”.
3. Buy a kd lang album. You can’t catch gay!
4. Try a curry. They’re really nice!
5. Go for a drink with a gay man. They know lots of hot chicks!
6. Listen to some Public Enemy. They’ve got a good beat!
7. Churchill originally suggested a United States of Europe.
8. Have some cake. I find I always hate less after some cake
Now, I wouldn’t dare suggest that you should waste their time by doing something similar and posting it to The National Office, Admail 4148, London, EC1A 1UY.
That would be silly and childish.
Leave a comment